May 1, 2019
Tips For Moving Out Of State
How do you start organizing for a move out of state? Self storage can be the answer to your latest move cross country. Home Star Storage has a storage unit available along with cross country moving tips.
Can storage help you during a big move across states? Here at Home Star Storage, we want to guide our customers to a stress-free move and one way we do that is with self storage. We have temperature controlled storage as well as interior storage units. Choose your extra space and start your big move today!
Our Moving Checklist
- Find local moving companies to help move your gear. Double-check to see if they work with out of state moves.
- Find storage near you! Moving can be a lot easier with self storage space once you know you need to move.
- Start searching for doctor’s offices, dentists, even mechanics. Then schedule check-ups for your family before transferring records.
- Your residence is on the market and open space is what potential buyers want. Move boxes to the storage unit and ease your mind.
- We offer temperature controlled storage units so summer moves are no sweat. You can find a space that suits your needs online or stop by our office.
- Use our storage calculator to choose the right size.
- Forward your mail online or fill out the packet from the post office.
- Cross country moving means a visit to the DMV. Map out some time to get your registration, license plate, and any other important vehicle requirements updated.
- Fill in your cabinets with the basics. You may not have moved all your food, use this checklist the next time you go grocery shopping.
- Remember our storage units in Mableton GA can be reserved in advance.
Talk with the experts at our Mableton GA storage office about moving out of state and how storage can make a difference.