July 1, 2019
5 Questions To Ask When Hiring Professionals
Self storage and moving go hand in hand! Moving is a task involving many steps prior to the date and renting self storage is simple, especially when renting self storage from Home Star Storage. We want to make your move a little easier with self storage tips and storage space for rent. With a place to store your possessions and stay organized while you try and sell the house, our Mableton GA self storage units can be the answer. This month we are also helping you find Mableton GA movers to assist.
What do you ask? Who is recommended in the area? Home Star Storage can answer all those questions while also helping you find self storage space. We will help you find the questions to ask so you hear the answers you want. Start interviewing perspective movers and enjoy your latest move.
What To Ask The Pros
- Are you licensed?
- Who can I reach out to on moving day is an issue arises?
- Do you charge extra for weekends or evenings?
- What supplies do I need to have ready and what will you supply?
- How can you insure my belongings are safe in transit?
Find more tips and questions to help you choose the right team here
Prepare For Moving Day
What do you need to know for moving day? Whether this is your first time packing the house or your 10th, moving day tips can help you stay on track. If this is your first time hiring a professional moving company, learn what helps them most so you can move in quickly with no issues along the way.
- The week before moving reserve your storage unit! We are taking reservations for upcoming moves so you have a safe place to store.
- Touch base with your Mableton GA movers to ensure you have all the appropriate materials.
- A few extra boxes and moving supplies can help in case any last minute packing is needed.
Make your next move a success with the right professionals for the job. Use these questions to interview your possible movers and give our storage experts a call to rent storage in Mableton GA